Deeply

                                             Deeply

This past weeks blog was one that is deeply personal. The process of starting over and breaking zones requires it. It is called healing. I know this is a little off course, but it is a part of my process. Today I reverted back to think of my past. The past can be a deadly and hindering place. It can take the mind to anger, pain, depression and a variety of emotions. I feel so conflicted because my faith says that I have to forgive. When I can not forget; how do I forgive? What I do know is, forgiveness is vital to a better me. Just as I work hard to establish a hustle, I must also work hard to establish a peace of mind. If I do not regain my peace of mind, my other goals of change will suffer. Most importantly my children need to be able to rely on their mom.

Self reflection helps to identify deep personal issues!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Starting Over

What is breaking zones?

Healing