Starting Over

                                                                       Starting Over


It’s never easy starting over but it is possible.  I am at the age where I am suppose to have things together. What I have learned is life does not always go as we plan. I do not regret starting over but It was not preferred. I know it will be a challenge. One that I am looking forward to facing.

Five evaluations on my road to starting over:

Pray for clarity- I have always leaned on my faith in God. That faith has kept me through life.

Looked at my circle (the people in my life)- I realized a while ago that not everyone will celebrate with you.

Evaluate my goals- I had to look at what I wanted to achieve. I learned in college how to put time limits on my goals. It is ok if I have to adjust some goals.

Evaluate my finances- I asked myself how would starting over change my finances. I needed to know how I was going to maintain my household.

Face my fears- I had to acknowledge my fear of branching out of the medical field. I was forced to learn how to navigate and utilize my way through social media.

These fears almost stopped me, but I have children. They are my motivation. I want to set an example of perseverance. I am on a journey that I will not, and can not stop.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is breaking zones?

Healing